Monday, August 2, 2010

# 106 - Lighthouses of Russia











Here is cover with stamps that I have been waiting for so long. Not because it took more than 2 months to travel from Russia to Sri Lanka (Posted on 14.05.2010 and received on 31.07.1010), because I have been looking for these stamps on a cover for such a long time. Many thanks to Elena Sudorgina whom I met through Postcrossing for sending me the cover. The stamps feature Peninsula Kanin (5,00), Peninsula Rybachiy (8,00) and Kildin Island (6,00) Lighthouses. The satmps are from the series Russian Lighthouses of Barentsevo and Beloe Sea issued on 10.08.2006. This is another jewel in my collection.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ravindra, I am from Moscow and offer you to swap with lighthouses covers.....Best regards,Sergei
    My Facebook page is http://facebook.com/bryzgalovs

    ReplyDelete